Sunday, July 10, 2011

Camp Quotes

Cole got back from Triangle Kids Camp this afternoon and it is so good to have him home. He has been so excited to tell us his stories about camp. Here are a few of my favorite quotes.

"To get on my top bunk I had to climb on top of a desk, then onto the wardrobe, and then onto my bed."

"I did think about you one time....I was wondering if you would be mad when I got two desserts."

"Do you want me to tell you the truth about my money?"

"Getting up early to workout with Jeff and Artie was AWESOME"

"Do you think I drank Mountain Dew?"

"Why do I still have flour in my hair?"

"Artie said we had to do nice pranks this year."

"Pastor Kevin went and got us pizza for our church group time and it was sooo good."

"There was a carrot that goes to camps and terrorizes kids."

3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ha! I love the "truth about money" one!

The Johnson Scoop said...

aww, sweet memories :) missed being with the grey stone kids this year! LOVE the "I did think about you one time....I was wondering if you would be mad when I got two desserts." so funny! ice cream for breakfast was the big thing last year after they discovered that the soft serve machine stayed on the whole time! glad he had a great time. (insider scoop: there's a pretty good chance next year's speaker will be very familiar and his family will most likely come along too!) ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad he thought about you once. He is hilarious. We have to get together soon. Think we should have a Wii tourney. (Casey Taylor)