Monday, October 24, 2011

NC State Fair

Thursday morning I loaded up the kids and headed to the fair. It was perfect fair weather 65 degrees and breezy. We had a fun morning of games and rides. My kids take after their mommy so they stick to the kiddy rides. Poor Adrienne looked like she wanted to hurl on the swings but when she got off she said she loved it.



Cole took this picture to show Daddy that you can get deep friend ANYTHING!! The whole deep fried thing was gross to my picky eater.

On our way out of the fair the kids got caramel apples which is the only "fair food" they want.


Of course I did not get a picture of the most memorable thing at the fair for them this year......a girl catching cow poop in a bucket! They were amazed that anyone would stand behind a cow and do that. I would have to agree with them on that one.

No comments: