Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our Crazy Life

I have many pictures and stories to post but have not found the time lately. I guess these are a few reasons why I haven't had much time.

Santa Train

Living Christmas Tree

Piano Recital

Disney on Ice

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever Play

Christmas in the mountains

Polar Express

Christmas party with friends (Adrienne says they are our family too)

Cole and Adrienne singing at a nursing home

We have slowed down this week and have moved on to baking Christmas goodies, gingerbread houses, watching Christmas movies, and reading all of our Christmas books. We do have one more performance on Wednesday night for the kids Christmas Musical and I can't wait to watch them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!


No comments: