Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day Interview


What is something Mom always says?
Adrienne: What do you want for breakfast?
Cole: Can you help me?
 

What makes Mom happy?
Adrienne: Hugs
Cole: Sweet Tea  

How does Mom make you laugh?
Adrienne: Tickling me
Cole: When she calls me Leroy


What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Adrienne: Take pictures of us
Cole: Get my birthday presents 


What is Mom really good at?
Adrienne: Writing
Cole: Driving  

What is your favorite thing you and mom do together?
Adrienne: Cook together
Cole: Play games


How are you and Mom the same?
Adrienne: We are both girls
Cole: We both take Zyrtec  

How are you and Mom different?
Adrienne: Mommy has black hair
Cole: She is a girl and I am a boy


How does Mom show you she loves you?
Adrienne: Hugs and saying I love you
Cole: She tells me, does things for me, and she feeds me


You gotta love honest answers!

I am blessed to have the privilege of being the Mommy to Cole and Adrienne!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Love it! Cute idea! :-)