Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Charleston

Friday morning we left town with snow on the ground and headed south. As much as I LOVE snow I knew it would melt soon and 65 degrees in Charleston sounded much better. This was a work trip for Jeremy but we had a great time with all of the other families in the company. I had lots of crazy adventures with three other moms and our combined eight kids. We had so many laughs this weekend and I can't decide which was better - the cab that all 12 of us rode in back to the hotel or getting a text from Cole (all the kids were at the hotel with a babysitter while the adults had dinner)telling me that the floor of the hotel caught fire but it was out now!!!

I am still going through all the pictures from the trip so there will be many more to come!



Outside of our hotel that we could have stayed at for weeks.

No comments: