Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We had a great Christmas with lots of food, family, more food,and presents. It was even a more special with Jeremy home for five days. It is nonstop "Daddy play with me" when Jeremy is home.

Of course the snow that came on Christmas night was pure magic. Cole asks every year are we going to have a white Christmas and every year I say no. I did not tell them about the snow until the flakes started falling. I am glad that this year I bought them both waterproof boots for Christmas.

Here are just two of the special memories from this Christmas.....

Adrienne opening her Tangled doll that is almost as big as she is.




Cole opening his wallet that he was been wanting but then he asked why there was no money in it! What am I going to do with that boy?



Of course all can't be perfect all the time. Christmas night we discovered a water leak in our backyard, and the day after Christmas (you know when all the snow was falling) we discovered our heat was out. Both of those are fixed now and we are thankful for our wonderful family that made it happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time, cute pictures.