Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

What a year it has been.

Jeremy took up bike riding this year which means the whole family started riding. Cole loves riding on the trails with Daddy. Hopefully in 2011 we will start riding more.

Cole and Adrienne started piano lessons in February and they love it. I have no musical talent so I am excited about them learning to play.

Cole earned his Probationary Black Belt this year. TKD is his favorite activity he has ever done. He has set new goals for himself for next year in TKD and I have promised him that we will be going a lot more this year than we have lately. Adrienne is an Orange Belt and she enjoys TKD. She is not as competitive as Cole is but that is not a bad thing.

Adrienne is still taking Dance and this year she is in a Jazz class. Last year I thought for sure was our last year of dance because she did not seem to enjoy it as much. This year she loves it and is already excited about the recital.

School this year has had its good days and of course a few bad. We are having a great time during our "school time" and I am learning not to stress myself as much with the small stuff. My goal this weekend is to plan the next couple of months school work. I am always excited to plan but I am not rigid with the plans I make.

There are so many other good, bad, and ugly things that happened in 2010 but I think this is a good sample of what our year has been like.

Come on 2011 I am ready for you!

1 comment: