Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boundaries

I am reading the book Boundaries with an amazing group of friends. It is an eye opening book to say the least. One thing I realize is that I don't set clear boundaries anywhere in my life. I get upset with people when they cross what I now know is a boundary for me but how are they supposed to know that if I don't communicate that.

I am only a few chapters into the book and God has spoken CLEARLY to me on a lot of issues in my life. For the next week I am going to try to answer one question.

What problems have you taken on that God may never have intended you to take on?

I am thinking this could be an interesting week for me!!

1 comment:

S, E, or O said...

I'm guess this is the Cloud & Townsend book. Someone advised us to read this before O arrived (long story). It's definitely a book full of good advice! I probably need to reread it.