Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coming up for air

That is how I feel right now.

I feel like I can finally breathe.

Most of the kids extra activities have come to an end so I am not running around from one place to the other so much. TKD is year round but we have not gone in well over a month. It is their favorite activity so it never feels like a chore to take them. When we have not been to TKD for a while I miss it just as much as the kids so I can't wait to get them back to class regularly.

So now that I can breathe again I am looking forward to all the plans we have for the coming months. I am especially looking forward to just being home with my babies. Jeremy gave me the friendly reminder that we do not homeschool our kids so that I will be driving in the car all day.

So now my days will be filled with cuddling in a chair reading, water balloon fights, playing Barbie, riding bikes, sidewalk chalk......all of my kids favorite things!

2 comments:

Jeanne D said...

We are planning on doing some free bowling, cheap kid movies, Eno river time(love!), and maybe some trips to the museum over the summer. Looking for people to join us. Apparently you are not looking to fill your days, but maybe once in awhile....

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see these kiddos! Happy summer Hensons!