Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Say What?

Sometimes I can't help but laugh at all the things my kids say. Here are just a few from a recent week at our house.

Adrienne: Mommy if someone dared you to put a balloon in the toilet who would get in trouble?

Cole was asking how we get our money and I was explaining that Daddy gets paid for working. Then Adrienne says "Mommy that is why you are always so happy when Daddy comes home because he brings you money."

Cole was asking if a family we know are going to have more children. I told him yes they are expecting another. He got all excited and said "Wow do you think ALL of them could come over one day because that would be great." Any guesses on who that family is?

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

it's great that you are recording these things...i am always amazed at what i forget when i re-read through my blog!

it's also great to know that even as my kids get older they will still keep saying funny things =)

and is it us? =)