Saturday, November 3, 2012

Universal Studios

Day Two we were a little slow getting going but we made it to Universal Studios just a few minutes after they opened. The park was not crowded so we were able to do all the rides and shows with 15 minutes or less wait. I take that back the wait for Despicable Me was 45 minutes. I let Jeremy take that one while I did Twister which I think about gave Cole a heart attack. Cole did get luck that Jeremy and Adrienne were still in line so he may have broke in line to join them.

 We watched Back to the Future about a month before the trip so the kids thought seeing the time machine was the coolest thing ever.


Cole is always such a good sport. He is riding the Woody Woodpecker roller coaster alone because his little sister bailed on him.
 






It was a much slower day today but by 5:00 we were exhausted. We had a 15 minute walk back to the hotel which felt like torture at the end of the day today. Of course twenty minutes after we get to the hotel the kids are begging to go to the pool. I wish I had that energy!

No comments: