Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Great School Day

I love it when I can say that at the end of the day.

We have been learning so many new things this week and we all are having fun. Cole and Adrienne both LOVE to learn. They get excited when you tell them we are going to learn something new today. They make the job of being their "teacher" so easy.....most of the time.

Today is not our normal school day because Adrienne is not feeling the best and we had to take a trip to the doctor this morning. Just because it is not a "normal" school day does not mean there is not a lot of learning going on here.

Right now Cole is reading Encyclopedia Brown Cracks the Case and Adrienne is painting. We are going to break out our activity bags, play a few board games, and after lunch watch an episode of Life.

I love being able to teach my children at home!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

You always encourage me in my homeschooling endeavors!