Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random

I am wishing February away. Not that I have anything against the love month I am just tired of sickness. Everywhere I turn people are sick. The last three weeks of AWANA we have been missing at least 10 kids in Sparks. Hopefully all the flu, strep, stomach bugs are about done with these kids.

I am supposed to drop off clothes for the consignment sale on Sunday. I have not tagged the first item.

I saw Harris Teeter is having super doubles next week. I think maybe the kids should work on their fine motor skills in school today and cut all my coupons out.

I need a good Bible study for myself.

I need a good devotional for our family.

Adrienne had her appointment at Duke yesterday and a resident came in to talk to us. He was a nice guy and all but I couldn't stop looking at his brown cowboy boots.

My children make me laugh all the time. I need to remember that sometimes I need to hold that laughter in because they are dead serious about the things I find funny.

I need to make a schedule for myself and the kids. I know this schedule is going to require me to get up earlier so I am dragging my feet on that one.

Just because there is a class for homeschoolers does not mean my kids have to take it.

I am going to start having weekly field trips. We have so many interesting places in the area we need to take advantage of.

I love my husband dearly but we don't really do Valentine's Day. I would rather him show me he loves me on February 15 by doing the dishes than buying me flowers on February 14 because Hallmark says so.

Even though we don't really do Valentine's Day we do celebrate it for Cole and Adrienne. I buy them a balloon, make heart sandwiches and cookies.

Cole and Adrienne must be done with the work I gave them this morning because I hear way to much laughter. Now we are off to work on those fine motor skills. This time tomorrow I will have my binder full of coupons!!