Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Adrienne


Today is Adrienne's 7th birthday.

It hurts to think she could already be 7.

While planning this birthday I realized what a big girl she has become. She walked around Party City looking for stuff and all the things she liked a few months ago she would not dream of having for her birthday. Her dream gift would be clothes, clothes and more clothes. She has become very picky about her clothes and I am embarrassed to say that the outfit I bought her she did not like. She is wearing it today for her birthday but it was obvious she just did not want to hurt my feelings.

We have lots of big plans for her special day but her BIG gift (a trip to the American Girl Doll store that opens middle of the month in Washington D.C.) will have to wait a few weeks. I love this little girl (that is now a big girl) with all my heart and I make no apologies for spoiling her on her special day.

2 comments:

The Johnson Scoop said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!!! Love how long and beautiful her hair is! :)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Wow...7!!! I'm sure she had a great day, and don't feel too bad about picking out the "wrong" outfit for her...I do it quite frequently for Ella =)

Happy Birthday Adrienne!