Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School

School has finally started back for us this week. My original plan was to start a few weeks ago but life got in the way of that a little. Waiting on the kitchen table for the kids on the first day of school was a lunchbox full of school supplies and Whoppers. Cole and Adrienne love Whoppers and probably have not had them since Halloween so I figured now was a good time for a special treat. They both started strong this week with lots of enthusiasm and I hope that will continue for at least a few weeks.

I wish I had some first day of school pictures but Cole has taken control of the camera making stop motion movies. I am amazed at how much time he puts into these movies. Now if I could only get him to put as much time into cleaning his room!

I am excited to start another school year but a little sad that my babies are growing up so fast. In two months I will me the mommy of a ten year old!!! That hurts my heart every single time I think about it.

No comments: