Saturday, August 14, 2010

Missing my babies!

Cole and Adrienne are in the mountains for the weekend and boy am I missing them. It has been at least a year since they have been to the mountains alone so it feels strange to have an empty house.

I took a trip to Ikea yesterday after dropping them off. I can't begin to tell you how great it was walking through that store ALONE! No little voices whining hungry, tired, bored, or "Mommy I need to go potty bad" just me all alone. I got lots of neat stuff and now I need to find a place for it all. I mainly got organizational stuff for our new school year which starts Monday!!!! Ready or not we are getting started next week.

Now I feel like I need to stay up all night crossing things off that list of things to do before the kids get home. Where is that list?

I can't wait to see their sweet faces tomorrow but this weekend has flown by.......

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

man, i am quite jealous...ikea + alone = heaven on earth!

so glad you had a good time!