Thursday, August 12, 2010

No Kids?

It looks like Cole and Adrienne are headed to the mountains for the weekend.

What?

No kids?

Whatever will I do with my time? We are thinking about taking a little vacation ourselves but every single place we name we look at each other and say well the kids would like to go there too.

What could we get done this weekend with no kids?

*Plan the kids homeschool year
*Get things ready to sell at the consignment sale
*A little trip to Ikea (shhh don't tell Jeremy)
*We could actually go out to dinner alone for the first time in months
*Bike rides without having to do circles around Adrienne
*Catch up on all my reading
*Donate half of the kids toys to Goodwill
*Clean out closets

Staying home sounds like too much work maybe I should find a place to go this weekend!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

If I were you I would totally head out of town! :-) Enjoy ... just know that I might be just a tad envious!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

yeah, i agree...you'll never regret going somewhere. you just might have to keep it a secret from the kids =)