Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Catch Up

So far this week I feel like I am running in circles. I don't think I have ever been sick for a whole week and even now I am not back to 100% but there is so much to get done.

Jeremy does a great job of holding down the fort as a single parent when I am sick. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, entertains the kids, goes to work......how I love that man. Even with all the things he does there are still a weeks worth of things that need to be done.

Lesson Plans
Both kids need new TKD pants
Cole needs a new TKD board
Sign up for our CSA for this year
Register both kids for spring Botanical Gardens classes
Friday Enrichment starts this week
Refill all Adrienne's prescriptions

The list keeps going but you get the idea. It is just the little things but when you make the list it can be a little overwhelming. I am happy to report I got most of my list done today!

Don't all these nasty germs know that Mommy has no time to be sick?

No comments: