Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Choir & AWANA

Our first night of Choir and AWANA has come and gone and it was a wonderful night.

Adrienne moved to the "big choir" with Mrs. Connie and she was so excited. She is still in Sparks with me but her best bud Ryan moved up to Sparks so she is beside herself with excitement. Hopefully having Ryan will make her not want to be up under me so much.

For Cole choir is his passion. He loves everything about it and I am so thankful for such wonderful choir leaders that are feeding that passion each week. He moved up to T&T in AWANA and seemed to enjoy it tonight. He wrote on his book tonight that when we grows up he wants to be a Pastor. I had never heard that one before from him so I am curious to hear what he is thinking.

I am so excited about another year in Sparks!! We have an amazing group of kids and I am looking forward to a great year with them.

I think sweet little Ella said it best "I like it here" was what she said to me before she left tonight. It makes it all worth it for just one child to say that!

No comments: